No Nap Monday

Today both Charlie and Samuel decided they didn't want to take a nap.  I was surprised because we had a pretty busy morning.  Nevertheless!  Charlie spent part of his time at my feet playing with some toys while I folded laundry and Samuel followed me around asking me to read pirate book after pirate book (we have about 4 and we read all of them about 3-4 times a day!).  I started working on my grocery list and tried to do just a couple things I had planned to do during nap time when I heard lots of laughter from the other room.  It just made me smile and laugh and remember that these times will not be here for long, to enjoy the laughter and not to get frustrated when I lose my couple hours of alone time.  I have been super excited for the time when my boys would play together and it is starting, and this is totally worth it!


No comments: