Happy Birthday Grandaddy

We went to Atlanta to celebrate Alan's 60th birthday.  Of course Samuel celebrated his 3rd birthday that week to, so there was lots of celebrating, present opening, cake eating and blower blowing!  To say the least, fun was had by all!  Unfortunately my camera was on a weird setting that I didn't realize until I downloaded the pictures, so most of the photos from the big party didn't come out and were really grainy!  I put a few up just because I liked them, besides the bad photography!

Samuel and Grandaddy opening a present!  Great early morning activities!

I think Samuel had 10 cupcakes over the course of a week during all of his birthday celebrations!

The awesome waterside our friends brought to the party!  It was so much fun!









The group hug that quickly turned into a...

...dogpile full of laughter and many little giggles!!!

Lynne and Charlie enjoying the kids playing on the floor!

No comments: