Bedroom complete

We did a lot of furniture moving the past few weeks! And, of course, by we I mean Ryan and John! We brought the 3 pieces of Ryan's old bedroom furniture together to make up our new bedroom furniture and dispersed the couple pieces that were in our room throughout the house! His furniture was a light oak color, so I sanded it down and painted them all white! I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

When we have some extra cash sitting around I will change this hardware to match the other two pieces! The rocker came from Ryan's family and I think it fits perfectly there! It will get reupholstered eventually!

We lowered the headboard and moved it over a little to make room for the dresser! I really do love how it has turned out, and feels like a whole new bedroom!

No comments: