Samuel's Playroom Complete

Samuel's new room/playroom is finally complete! Thanks to my mom's amazing sewing skills I was able to get the curtains made and hanging a few weeks ago! I finally was able to get a few pictures once the room was mostly clean! I am really happy with the results, and Samuel seems to really love it!

Samuel really loves his bed, he climbs into it often!
We just hope he loves sleeping in it come August!
The curtains closed! I LOVE THEM!!!
For those that didn't know, Ryan made the bunk beds!
My chair that I re-upholstered!
Samuel welcoming me inside!
The cabinet used to be in our bedroom and houses all of my photos, crafty stuff, and gift wrapping. The painting is one that my grandmother did of Samuel at the beach last year! Maybe my most favorite parts of the whole room!

No comments: