Proud Mommy Moment

Samuel is really talking up a storm these days. He blabs on at the table while eating his food (most of which makes no sense, but he talks, laughs, points and laughs some more!). He is constantly pointing to things he knows and says "dog" "ball" "eggie" (for Veggie Tales) and is 24/7 saying "mommy" "dada" or "mada" if he doesn't know which parent he would prefer, so he puts us into one entity! His vocabulary is ALWAYS growing and sometimes I am amazed at the words he knows.

Case in point!

As many of you know I love my couponing (Definitely not anywhere as extreme as the women on TLC's Extreme Shoppers). Tonight we were pulling into the parking lot of our local grocery store. Mind you we visit at least 2 times a week, and sometimes more if we're having a HUGE coupon event. Every time I point to the sign and say "Teeter, Samuel this is where we buy our food". He will point and say "da" (for that). Tonight, Ryan was with me and as we are pulling into a parking spot Samuel points to the sign and very clearly says "Teeter". He proceeds to say it about 15 times before we walk in the front door!

Now is when I am not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed! I have decided that it is best to be the proud momma of a sweet boy who knows a great place when he sees it!

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

Oh, that makes ME proud! Next he will be saying "cookie" and "balloon"