I need your help!

Samuel has a new playroom (it will eventually become his bedroom once he is out of his crib-hopefully not anytime soon!). It is a nautical theme and we're working on getting curtains for the room. Below are some of my fabric choices and I need your help in choosing the best one!

I LOVE this fabric, but of course I waited too long and the discount fabric store I found it in no longer has it and cannot get it! I have exhausted all of my options in trying to find it anywhere else!
Some of the fabrics up against the bedspread. The curtains will be on the opposite side of the room, so the patterns won't compete with each other!
A few things to keep in mind: All of the stripe fabrics will be vertical (all hanging horizontally right now). The walls are painted a light grey/blue and the bedspread is also blue (I like the blue stripes, but want to introduce something else in the room but BLUE!)


3 comments:

Kathryn said...

My opinion, and my decorating sense isn't great...but here goes. In order: 4, 5, 6, 2. Good luck!

Pam Burrus said...

I'm going to say either of the two yellows -but I would tie in navy to the curtains some how... like trim in navy - or if you do like a faux roman shade have ties or something in navy. Otherwise I think it will be too overpowering.

Love the bedspread!!

Andy & Katie said...

Yellows or Greys are my choices! :o)