Introducing Martha & Bob

That's right! Ryan and I have dawned new names this week. Martha Stewart and Bob Vila have officially moved into the Powell house! Ryan has been working on his "work bench" in preparation for building bunk beds and various other items around the house. I have been working on transforming John's old room into Samuel's new playroom/eventual room! Here are some beginning pics to let you see what we're doing!

Ryan's work bench and shelves he put up!
Wood sanded and cut waiting to be stained for bunk beds
Stain for the wood
In the process of taking apart the chair and re-upholstering it!
My AWESOME friend, Trista, just finished reupholstering a chair at her house, so she has graciously decided to help me transform this old chair! So very excited!

1 comment:

The Carpenters said...

I'm glad you posted this, I was checking, hoping you'd do a before and after. I'm excited, Martha :)