Every Day Life

Well life has definitely kept us busy.  Between adding Henry to our family and all of the holiday activities I find that I have time to snap pictures here and there but I don't sit down and take them off the camera to share with everyone.  Here is just a little sampling of what our day to day looks like.  I will try to get holiday pics up soon!

Samuel and Charlie LOVE to hold Henry.  Often I have to move him from one lap to another every 10 seconds or so.  They are good big brothers!



Charlie hiding from me while we wait for daddy.  He loves to scream "found you" when he moves his hands away!



Morning photo shoot with my littlest dude



That one day when you look down and realize he has grown so much...yeah that happened this morning.  I snapped a few pictures so I wouldn't forget these sweet days!



Charlie shared his shark hat with Henry.  I guess he thought it was too cold in the house.

Just chillin and waiting for our friends to get to the house.

No comments: