Update

Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and all looks good. I am officially due in 11 days (the 27th) and it is looking like he's going to hold out until at least then! I am dilated, but just barely. Ryan and I are trying to savor our time with just the two of us. We spent the afternoon on the beach tonight, going out for a final romantic dinner tomorrow and maybe to the beach again a few times in the next week. I am feeling good, still no swelling or major pains! I did have some braxton hicks contractions the other day-it was a little weird, but not too horrible! We'll let you know when he comes or at least begins to make the move! Thanks for the prayers~

1 comment:

Greta said...

How exciting!? I'm sure the next week or so will go by slowly...especially if this little fella is late. Hopefully he'll come a couple days early though!

I'm so glad you're still feeling well and I can't wait to hear how your l & d goes and see pictures of that sweet little bundle :).