2 weeks and counting


Well I went to the doctor this past Tuesday and everything seems to be going well!  I am about 2 weeks away from my due date, 2 cm dilated, and super ready to go!  We've got the nursery mostly together, just waiting on a few odds and ends but are ready for this baby!  Some things you can be praying about:
Safe travel for our families as they come to Wilmington for the birth.
My dad as he will be hiking and unable to come or really even be reached.
Ryan, he is really excited and seems to really be ready to be a dad-I know he'll be awesome!
Grace, I am feeling great, no swelling, not really sleeping (but that's not going to change any time soon!), not really scared or anxious now, but think it will probably happen once I get to the hospital!
Please pray that the delivery goes smoothly and that our little son is healthy!
Ryan and I are both so excited, can't believe he is almost here, and still shocked about the fact that we are about to be parents!

Below are some more recent pictures!  Not all that glamorous, but you can see the belly!

This one was taken about 2 weeks ago, I've gotten a little bigger, but not too much!

A baby shower with the girlfriends!  It was such a special night and a great weekend home!

About a week and a half ago, not a great picture by any means, but you get the profile and can see that I'm getting bigger!

1 comment:

The Wyatts said...

Wow, 2cm dilated...you could go anytime :) That's so exciting! I pray you have an awesome experience. It is truly amazing to give birth to a baby. God's plan for new life is simply amazing and we get to be a part of it! Praying for you and can't wait to hear the news! Love you!