Some Fun Days with BeBe

Ryan had an operator retreat so I decided to drive across NC by myself with the boys to see BeBe in the mountains.  We had a GREAT time playing "chalks", bowling, finding bugs, climbing rocks, and all those fun things little boys do!  The kids did GREAT on the trip and we just enjoyed the peace and quiet (at least as much as you can get with a toddler and 6mo old with you!) for a few days!



The peonies in my grandmother's garden were blooming and they were GORGEOUS!!!

BeBe found a snail on this piece of wood.  Samuel touched it a couple times and then picked up and threw it in the woods!  Totally 100% boy!

Samuel told me "I climb all by myself", which made me a little nervous, but he did it all on his own!

And promptly found a stick to play with!

Porch time with BeBe.  She always makes it special!  Here she taught Samuel how to eat those flower shaped butter cookies we all eat as kids.  He LOVED that it fit on his little finger, though it didn't last too long!

Charlie playing with his new ball machine.  He was fascinated watching the balls jumping up and out of the alligator!

No comments: