Cinco de Mayo

We had our small group over for a fun Cinco de Mayo celebration and celebrate we did!  Our favorite mixologist made some delicious margaritas, the tacos were delicious, but most of all the time together was so great!  We love our friends here and love that our kids are buddies!  I say so often that we can't imagine our life with out our community and it is so very true!

Samuel and Lily Kate.  I love seeing them sharing and playing together!



Ryan is a little too excited, which I think made Samuel a little scared. 








The kids had a great time taking turns and hitting as hard as they could.  It took Parks hitting it off the pole and DJ smashing it to get the candy out, but we had a great time!

Samuel refused to wear the sombrero when everyone was here, but he walked around the whole time Ryan and I were cleaning wearing it and saying "look at my new hat!"

No comments: