Strawberry Season


Today was the first day for U-pick at our local strawberry farm. I made my way over with the boys while Ryan was at work. I know we'll go back a few more times, we just love picking them ourselves, they're only $1.50 per pound and the BEST strawberries we've ever had!

I think the best part of today was something Lily Kate said! Samuel was freaking out that he had sand in his shoe so I had to carry him down to the end of the aisle to get it out. I said, "you're such a drama queen." Lily Kate quickly said "No, Grace, he is the drama king because I am the drama queen!" Yes, Lily Kate, you are definitely the drama queen, but I sure do love your spirit!!!
Running as fast as he could to the strawberry field
This was "The biggest and best strawberry ever"
So cute
Taste testing

No comments: