Date Night

Chick-fil-A in Wilmington did a Mommy Son Date "Knight" tonight and it was so great. Samuel and I decided to head to one of the free stands so we could experience an event at a different store (and to steal some ideas for next year!). It was GREAT! They were all dressed up in outfits from medieval times, they had transformed part of the dining room into a castle, and the cow was at the door to greet us.

Samuel has been so excited for this night for several days because he knew he was going to get a sword and going to go on a date with mommy! The whole drive to Chick-fil-A he told me that he was going to play swords, eat chicken, and that the Chick-fil-A cow says "Eat More Chicken!". He was so sweet. He was beside himself when we pulled in and saw the cow had a sword, loved all the people dressed up and even was excited about the dessert he got to eat!

I look forward to many more date nights with my boys, something I really treasured with my daddy! I hope they look forward to our fun times together as much as I do!

No comments: