St. Patricks Day Traditions

When we were younger my mom always did some fun things on holidays. I distinctly remember coming home from school and the leprechauns had come and made our milk and cookies green. I was so amazed and really thought that there were leprechauns that came to our house! This morning we had a green breakfast. Samuel kept saying "we having Sam I am breakfast", that's one of our favorite books these days (Green eggs and ham!). Anyway, we had a great time talking and laughing at the table. Ryan and I had to kind of psych ourselves out of the fact that our eggs were green, kinda weird!!! Many more fun holiday treats to come in my years!

Green milk
Excited about our special breakfast!

First taste of green eggs!
Charlie thinks his big brother is so funny!
Cheesing it up for the camera
the green milk was a hit!
daddy even got into it!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

What a great mom! I love it when family traditions continue.