Playing in Savannah

Charlie and I had a good time in Savannah with our friends. It was a tiring week since we spent a lot of our time packing and organizing, but it was great to be able to help Erica, Daniel and Jacob with their move...I'd do anything to get them closer to Wilmington!

Charlie hanging out with Erica while mommy got some clean clothes
Playing on the bed after a good breakfast
Sleeping so peacefully! I would too on those cute little whales!
Jacob and Charlie hanging out in the crib watching the mobil as Erica and I pack up stuff
Charlie after a long drive. It was 3am and he was tuckered out!


2 comments:

The Carpenters said...

Did you just call Charlie Samuel in that first caption? :) Charlie is precious!

Where in the World are the Powells said...

Why, yes I did!!! Where is my brain today?