Did you know Picasso lives at my house?

We had a day at home today, no car to go anywhere. I figured I needed a few activities since I could feel the house move each time the wind blew (way too cold to go outside!). Samuel got a bunch of art supplies in his stocking so we decided today would be a great day for some painting! He made several different pieces that will be mailed out to the grandparents tomorrow and one for mommy and daddy! It was so fun to watch him paint, try to drink the water, paint his fingers and get excited about the "snake" he drew!

This reminds me so much of my older brother, Zach. He is such a great artist and I remember watching him as a kid and he always had his tongue sticking out whether he was coloring with a crayon, painting or creating a paper mache globe for school!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Ah, the simple days of having a toddler. Enjoy!