Samuel's New Ball Pit

Thanks to my great and creative friend, Stephanie, I have found a great way to use or kiddie pool in the "off season". Samuel spent the evening with his buddy Oliver the other night while Ryan and I went on a much needed date! When we got back she said that Samuel LOVED the ball pit she had made! All she did was fill up a kiddie pool with balls. Well fortunately (I guess) I had both at home!

My wonderful mother bought Samuel a bag of 150 balls (yes, I said 150) when she stayed with him in February. Needless to say that bag of balls has been sitting nicely tucked away in the closet since she left! Samuel found it a few weeks ago, and I have spent many an afternoon picking up all 150 of those balls (I did have a little helper that picked up maybe 5 or 6).

Well this afternoon we had LOTS of fun dumping out the balls and jumping, falling, "swimming, and throwing the balls in our new ball pit. I can't believe I am saying this, but the pit is a bit empty, so I am thinking about getting another bag! It's all in the name of fun, right!?

I thought this totally captured the essence of Samuel's fall (blurry and all!)




No comments: