Playing Outside

Warning, this is a picture heavy post...mainly because I couldn't decide which ones to weed out...and also for the sake of the grandparents!!!

We have been spending almost every evening in our front yard for the past couple weeks! The weather is LOVELY and Samuel is always asking "the car the road, mommy?" Meaning he wants to play with the cozy coup! So we get our shoes on every night after dinner and play until it is Samuel's bedtime! It has been a great way to be outside, say hello to the neighbors, and for Samuel to get the rest of his energy out! Ryan and Samuel run up and down the street in the coup, Samuel pushes it up the driveway to me and I push him back down to Ryan in the road. He is AWESOME at getting out of the road immediately when he hears a car, I think we passed in putting the fear of God in him when he sees a car in the road, he steers clear, THANK GOODNESS!!!

The boys also pulled out the frisbee and football last night. Samuel LOVED watching Ryan punt the ball "really high up" again and again. Samuel is quite the frisbee expert, I'd almost say he can throw better than I can (though that's not saying too much, but come on-he's 2).

I am so very thankful for my 2 handsome guys and the joy they bring to my life!!!

You can really see the joy in his face as he pushes the car up to the top of the driveway. He will either ask me to push him back down or will just turn the car around and push it himself.
Running to say hi to mommy.
I know this is blurry (I had my shutter speed on auto) but I just love how happy he is!
not sure if Samuel spends more time riding or pushing, but he does love them both equally!

I just can't believe how big he is getting. I feel like he is such the "big" little boy. He really does melt my heart on a daily basis!
Samuel LOVES to go "faster faster" as he says with his arms raised high. The funny thing is that Ryan is often more dizzy than Samuel after each turn!
Samuel is so happy, he squeals with each turn and laughs and giggles as he comes to the ground.

A little tickle after landing never hurt, right?

Asking to go "faster faster again daddy"

He has quite the arm


Watching for the football to come back down after daddy punted it "really high up"
He's certainly got the game face here!


Daddy teaching Samuel how to hold the ball for daddy to kick, I was a little nervous, but I think Samuel was more scared when daddy started to advance!
So they decided to reverse rolls. As you can see, Samuel is much happier about this setup!
Horrible picture of both of us, but proof that I was there too!

No comments: