Thank you Greta


A friend of mine has a blog and she has begun couponing! About a month ago she held a contest to see if people could guess how much she paid for her groceries. I thought I would do the same. The winner will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card in the mail. You have until Friday morning at 10am to submit your guess. ***A side note-our store tripled my coupons! The original total before taxes was $107.10

Since it was difficult to get everything clearly in the picture I will tell you what I bought:

4 cans of dole mandarin oranges
3 containers French's spicy mustard
1 jar Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1 container KC masterpiece BBQ sauce
2 boxes Martha White Corn Bread mix
3 boxes Pillsbury Cake Mix
3 bags Sara Lee Sandwich Bread
1 package Solo cups
2 Dawn Dish Soap
2 Lysol All purpose Cleaner
2 Lysol Toilet cleaner
1 Colgate Toothpaste
1 No Yolks noodles
1 Reynolds Aluminum foil
1 Container of Comet Cleaner
3 packages of 8ct Bandaids
1 package Mentos Gum
1 Package Trident Layers Gum
6 Snickers bars

Have fun and guess well!!!

1 comment:

Greta said...

Hmmm, I think $18.64.

Can't wait to hear!