I'm leavin on a jet plane

Well, actually it was a sesna, but that doesn't sound as catchy! For my Christmas gift, Ryan gave me a flight around town. In the back of my mind I knew he was going to enjoy this just as much (if not more) than I was going to! We went up last Tuesday and it was really cool. We flew out of the Wilmington airport and flew straight to Wrightsville beach. We flew along the coast all the way to Bald Head Island. We made sure to do a quick flyby over our new house to say hello to John and Samuel! We really had a great time getting a different perspective of our new home! Thanks Ryan for always finding a fun way to show me you love me!

Us at the end of the flight, I was feeling a little woozie!
Ryan in control, me holding on for dear life!
Wrightsville Beach. Our favorite spot is the end of the beach where there aren't any condos or houses! Just wide open beaches, lots of shells, and many people to watch!
Our house is the one to the left of the house with the pool. We've got a big backyard and no trees...at least not yet!

No comments: