Have I mentioned...

that I have a pretty amazing husband?! My mom has been in town this week working with me to get our website stuff close to finalized (we think we'll be up and running by the end of August!). She and I have had a great time together and she has been so excited to see Samuel! We asked her if while she was here if she would mind watching Samuel one night so Ryan and I could go on a short date. She graciously said yes and Ryan said he was going to plan the evening. Of course he didn't tell me any of his plans until we arrived at each location!

Ryan came home around 4 and just hung out with the three of us for a bit. We left the house around 5 and off we went! As we drove Ryan asked if I knew where we were going, to which I said no and didn't really want to offer my thoughts in case I knew the surprise. I asked a few prying questions but he wouldn't relinquish any info! We pulled into our outdoor shopping area and parked the car. I looked up and we were in front of Spa Envy, he had set up a one hour couples massage for both of us! It was WONDERFUL!!! Afterwards we went to a wonderful restaurant along the Cape Fear River to end this wonderfully romantic evening!

We came home to a happy baby boy and Bebe (that's what my mom wants to be called). We bathed Samuel and spent some time just the 3 of us and are now on our way to bed. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty perfect evening!

1 comment:

Greta said...

That sounds marvelous.
Way to go Ryan!