Thank You Pinterest!

We had a crazy couple of weeks where Samuel was running a 103 fever for many days off and on.  Because of that we had a pitiful little guy on our hands and thus watched WAY TOO MUCH TV!  Now that we are all better he is CONSTANTLY asking to watch a show.  Ryan and I decided to keep the TV off for the rest of the week, and it has been pretty nice!

I saw this on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try.  I changed things a bit because I had a big roll of butcher paper, and didn't want to put packaging tape on my floor, hence the painter's tape...but it still has provided for much entertainment!

Samuel helped me decide what to draw on "Mommy's Map" (That's what he calls it!)  We have the park, church, our house and our buddies houses, the gym (we had just gotten back from the gym when we colored this!), the aquarium (Complete with fish, sharks, and of course jelly fish), Grandaddy and RuRu's house, and Pops and BeBe's house in the mountains.

Charlie joined in on the fun after his nap!

Charlie playing with the truck too

Today was the first day Samuel grabbed a toy from Charlie and said, NO That's my toy!  So we have had quite a few lessons in sharing and that the toys at our house are now OUR toys!  I am sure this is the first of MANY!

No comments: