Pajama Friday

Since I knew we weren't going anywhere today, and since Samuel so graceously decided to sleep until 8:20 this morning I dubbed today Pajama Day. We had a great time playing peek-a-boo around his chair, games, reading and even some cleaning. Samuel found a Praise Baby DVD in the cabinet and asked for it to be played. I LOVE THIS THING! I was able to sweep and mop my entire house while he watched it. He did stop for the occasional check-in to make sure I was still around, but he was AWESOME! I am constantly reminded of how much fun he is!



He sat like this the whole show.
Gotta have pizza on pajama friday!
Since I got to sweep/mop the floor while he was awake, I got to catch up on some reading while Samuel napped!
Dad came home early and he and Samuel played with the TV remote
had to finish pajama day with a fun bath, of course!
My two amazing men!

2 comments:

The Carpenters said...

Those pictures are precious, seems like y'all had fun. He is such a cutie!

Laura said...

Whoa! In that last picture he looks like John!!! That's so weird! As in, I thought it was John, just super tiny in footie pajamas...