Our garden grows!



Well about 2 months ago we were amateur gardeners. Now I feel like a pro, well not really, but we have a TON of fruit on our garden plants! Check it out!

Two of our cucumbers. The golf ball is there for size comparison! We have about 7 that are close to this size and about 10 or so more that are a bit smaller. I think there are still more to come based on the flowers on the plants! Anybody know how to make pickles?
Our Better Boy tomato plants. This is just one of them, if you look closely you can see a red one in the background. I think it will be ready to pick in just a few days! I can't wait for my tomato sandwich!
Grape tomatoes. This is just the best angle I could get with the majority of tomatoes in view. There are about 10 other sets of tomatoes on the other plants.
One of our blackberry bushes. We are having to pick them as they ripen because the birds are pretty quick. But they are delicious!
Our first ripe blueberry! I can't wait for the rest...there are TONS!

No comments: