Things I have been learning lately!

And by lately I mean the past several months!

* moving every 3-5 months takes a lot out of a person
* I Love living at the beach
* Being pregnant and swimming is absolutely wonderful
* Having community and friends is so fulfilling
* I really know that I am right where God wants me to be
* Living far away from old friends is hard
* Living far away from family is sometimes even harder
* It is important to really pray for the things you desire, God does hear and answers prayers
* Little boys are so much fun
* Being counseled and discipled by older women is amazing
* I really enjoy/miss cooking real food every day
* I enjoy the challenge of grocery shopping with coupons and seeing how many items on my receipt end up being free
* I really enjoy working with my husband, but I also enjoy being home with Samuel...and it is very hard to do both
* Making friends is hard, but when you find great friends it is so much fun
* Having a child really puts in perspective the greatness of God's love for us
* I enjoy dating my husband

I know there are many more things I am learning and relishing these days! I simply wanted to post something other than Samuel photos (I was told that it makes my blog more intersting!).

2 comments:

Laura said...

;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Grace. Reading your thoughts really made me homesick for you. Momma Loftin