Just an update

We have had an exciting few weeks!  Ryan had a visit from his operator coach from Chick-fil-A which was really fun.  He came and spent some time with Ryan talking through the store, challenges and goals.  He's a great guy and we are thankful for all his encouragement!  A week later we drove to St. Simons, GA for my cousins wedding!  It was a lot of fun to be with family and celebrate with Melanie during this special time.  The following weekend my mom and grandmother came up for a weekend (Easter) just to see where we were living and spend some time together.  We felt so spoiled to be with friends and family again, it was so nice!  We are getting more involved here in Wilmington, we are really enjoying the church we are attending and meeting some great people.  Ryan joined the men's softball team which has helped introduce him to some guys and I have gone and sat with the women, so we are really enjoying this time of fellowship!  Our little one is growing well, I feel like I double in size each week-but not really (Thank goodness).  He is very active and seems to be content!  I am at 30 weeks, so we are almost there!  Well, that's about it for now, below are some pictures from Easter Sunday!

2 comments:

The Wyatts said...

Glad you are doing well. You look fabulous!

Greta said...

Hi! I'm so glad you like the invitations :). I had fun making them. And I know your shower is going to be fun. Those cupcakes sound DELICIOUS!!